Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Intro

Hi! My name is Ismail. I like to read a lot. I really like to read fantasy books with action. My favorite author would be Brian Jacques. Right now I am writing a science fiction book.

I personally think that poetry is a way to express emotion. This is because sometimes when you are sad (for example Edgar Allen Poe) you tend to write dark poems and poems that start off with grief but then evolve to anger overtime. Poetry can switch moods.

Poetry. Some people think of it as only rhymes. But the truth is, poetry can have depth and be informative. Poetry can also express what the poet is going through in his or her personal life and the reader can sense different moods in different poems. Also poetry does not have to rhyme. Sometimes, as an author of poetry, if you concentrate only on the fact that you have to write a rhyming poem, you will limit the possibilities of your poem being great. That is why my favorite poem is free verse.

No comments:

Post a Comment